Job Opportunity – Web Developper
Montrichard Marketing Department Mission
Answer marketing and communication needs from clients and watch brands – within and outside of Montrichard Group.
Support the team to answer web development needs.
Your primary objective will be to deliver website and web applications following the given requirements of the marketing team.
- You will be responsible for applications and website development.
- You will maintain and enhance our existing websites and applications and you will deliver documentation, conduct testing and troubleshoot issues.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- You hold a diploma/certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent and you have experience with website development
- You have experience with jQuery and you have at least 2 years experience in web development using PHP/AJAX/JS/CSS/HTML.
- You have experience in e-commerce and you have at least 1 year experience in Magento and WordPress CMS. Other CMS are a plus.
- You are good at working independently while being a team player. You also have sound problem solving and time management skills to help you manage and prioritize multiple on-going projects at once
- You understand responsive and user friendly problematic and best practices
- You have a good level of English