Job Opportunity – R&D Manager
The R&D Manager is primarily responsible for excellent execution of client order processing from initial design to mass production orders and afterwards. His/Her goal is to help client achieve success all the time while guarding the company profit for the team. He/she will be working together with the buyer, Engineer and Manufacturing members to achieve 100% client satisfaction by ensuring the high standard of time, cost and quality.
- Work with sales department to win the order, and confirm order in a quick time manner.
- New product design and follow up according to the requirement of customers and project schedule.
- Make sure all the orders achieve & beyond the target of cost, time and quality requirement.
- Take care of communication between clients and internal functional teams regarding technical issues.
- Solve all the technical problems during project handling.
- 5yr+ experience in watch industry, must be very familiar with watch design. With project management experience.
- Excellent spoken English, can fluently use English as daily working language in speaking & writing.
- Has sharp sense on cost, time and quality aspects.
- Very hard working, proactive, open-minded, good team player with high interpersonal skills.
- Can work under high pressure with can-do positive attitude.